- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 6
No time for homemade? Quick Peanut Butter Cookies are a snap to whip up. Just keep a package of pie crust mix in your pantry.
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1, 11 ounce package pie crust mix
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- Combine ingredients and blend well. Chill slightly and then roll into 1 inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten cookies to 1/4 inch with a fork, making a criss cross pattern. Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for 2 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.