- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 8
Peaches and raspberries offer scintillating sweetness and eye-catching color in this luscious summer fruit pie.
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 large fresh peaches, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 recipe single pie crust or (9-inch) refrigerated pie crust, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- Fresh whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Stir together 3/4 cup sugar with flour and cinnamon then gently mix in peaches.
- Unroll 1 pie crust and place in a 9-inch pie plate and spoon peach mixture into it. Top peaches with butter cubes.
- Sprinkle with sugar and bake pie for 40 to 45 minutes. Cover the edges of the pie with foil if they start to brown. Let cool and serve with fresh whipped cream.