- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-6 servings
Beef and veggie topped pasta dinner.
- 2 pounds lean, beef stew meat
- 2 cups frozen, small whole onions, thawed
- 1 green bell pepper, seed, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 (6 ounce) jar pitted Greek olives or ripe olives
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) package pasta twirls, cooked
- Mix the beef, onions, bell peppers, olives and tomatoes in a greased slow cooker. Pour the marinara sauce over top. Cook covered for 8-10 hours on low. Serve over the cooked pasta.