- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 28 min
- Serving: 2
Quick Mini Pizzas make a easy after school snack.
- 2 English muffins
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup assorted toppings: cooked and crumbled Italian sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, ripe olive slices, tomato, red pepper
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Split English muffins in half horizontally; arrange on a baking sheet. Spread 2 tablespoons pizza sauce onto each muffin. Sprinkle muffins evenly with toppings.
- Combine cheeses and seasonings in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over toppings. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.