- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 2 dozen
A speedy microwave baked candy treat.
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-2/3 cups chopped pecans
- Mix together the brown sugar, cream and a dash of salt in a glass dish. Stir in the butter. Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes, stirring once. Mix in the pecans and allow to cool for 1 minute.
- Use a spoon to beat the mixture until thick and creamy, about 5 minutes. Drop by the spoonful onto a sheet of wax paper.