- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 1 min
- Total: 6 min
- Serving: Makes about 2-1/2 cups
If you are looking for a simple and quick fudge sauce recipe, then this is the way to go. Make it in minutes and pour over ice cream or on cake.
- 1 bag of Nestle semi-sweet morsels
- 1 small carton heavy cream
- Place the chocolate morsels in a microwave safe small bowl. Add enough cream to just cover the chocolate morsels and microwave on high for about 1 minute or until very hot.
- Mix the mixture with a fork about 3 minutes until well blended.
- Additionally, add a few drops of flavored liqueur if desired.