- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 10
Fried doughnuts using refrigerated biscuits.
- 1 (10 count) can refrigerated biscuits
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Cut the center out of each biscuit. Combine the cinnamon and sugar and pour onto a plate.
- Using a deep skillet, heat oil until hot. Drop the doughnuts in and cook until lightly browned. Turn and brown the other side. Drain.
- Brush the melted butter onto each doughnut, and then roll in the sugar mixture.