- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 9 bars
Quick cheerios, apple ring, and caramels bars.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 (14 ounce) package vanilla caramels
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 6 cup Cheerios
- 2 cups dried apple rings, chopped
- Spray a 9-inch baking pan with the cooking spray.
- Mix the caramels with the milk in a large Dutch oven. Stir and heat on low until smooth. Remove from heat.
- Stir in the Cheerios and apple rings until evenly coated. Spread and press into the prepared pan. Refrigerate until firmed. Cut into 9 bars.