- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 4
This ingredients list might look long, but the prep time is super fast -- and most of the ingredients simply need to be put out for use. These quick fajitas have a clean but lightly spicy taste that your whole family will love.
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced thinly
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced thinly
- 1 yellow onion, peeled, cut in half and sliced thinly
- Salt and pepper
- 1 package fajita-size tortillas
- 2 cups sliced honey garlic chipotle flank steak
- 1 to 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Salsa, sour cream, guacamole, as desired
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the peppers and onions. Salt and pepper, as desired.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened and onions are translucent. Remove from heat and pour into a serving dish.
- Warm the tortillas according to package directions. Also, heat up the flank steak.
- Serve peppers and onions, tortillas, flank steak, cheese and condiments in bowls, family style. Allow everyone to build his own fajita.