- Prep: 3 hr
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 3 hr
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Quick cranberry and pineapple gelatin salad topped with marshmallows.
- 2 (4 serving) boxes raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Add the boiling water to a large saucepan, dissolve the gelatin in it. Cool.
- Gently stir in the cranberry sauce and pineapple. Pour into a serving dish and refrigerate until firm. Add the marshmallows on top when ready to serve.