- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Serves 4 people
This traditional dish is made easy by using frozen veggies. Quick Chicken Lo Mein is a yummy classic. Feel free to substitute the vegetable of your choice.
- 1/2 pound of uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup of any style sesame-flavored salad dressing
- 1 pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 package (16 ounces) of frozen bell pepper and onion mix, thawed and drained
- 1 small package (8 ounces) of frozen broccoli
- 1/2 cup of fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- 1/4 cup of light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of peanuts, chopped
- Cook the spaghetti according to boxed directions.
- While the spaghetti is cooking, heat the salad dressing in a large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic. Stir fry for three minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Add the vegetables, broth and peanut butter and stir fry for another 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Drain the spaghetti and return it to the pan. Add the chicken mixture and soy sauce and mix well.
- Spoon spaghetti into a serving platter and sprinkle with peanuts and cilantro.