- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 6
Quick Chicken and Dressing is perfect any time you want comfort food.
- 1 stick margarine, melted
- 1 package corn bread stuffing mix
- 1, 3 pound fryer, cooked, boned, chopped
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 soup cans chicken broth
- Combine margarine and stuffing mix in bowl, tossing to mix well. Spread in 9 by 13 inch greased baking dish, reserving 3/4 cup. Arrange chicken over dressing.
- Pour soup and broth over chicken. Top with reserved stuffing mix. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.