- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Speedy lemon cheesecake pie.
- Baked Graham Cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
- Cool Whip topping
- Cream the cream cheese with 1/2 cup of milk. Add in the remaining milk and the pudding mix. Beat on low just until mixed, about 1 minute.
- Pour into the pie crust and refrigerate for 1 hour. Serve with the cool whip on top.