- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Great, quick appetizer recipe. Can be frozen after baked, and crisped for a few minutes before serving.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup margarine, softened
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix everything together, until well combined. Roll into balls.
- Slightly flatten the ball against an ungreased baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes.