- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 10
Quick Baked Beans are even good cold.
- 1 1 pound 12 ounce can Campbell's pork and beans
- 1/2 pound bacon, cut in 1 inch strips
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons each: French's mustard, ketchup, molasses, brown sugar
- Place ingredients except bacon in a large bowl or pan. Lightly grease a square pan. Cover bottom of pan with bacon. Put half of bean mixture on top. Place rest of bacon over beans. Cover with remaining beans.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 40 minutes or until bacon is done.