- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Using canned chicken in this recipe gets this delicious, Italian-inspired dinner on the table in minutes.
- 2 cans Chicken Breast, drained
- 8 ounces dry fettuccine noodles
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese (4 ounces)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Dried parsley to garnish
- Cook the pasta al dente according to package directions and drain.
- In the meantime, whisk together the chicken, cream, cheese, butter and pepper in a large saucepan until blended, and heat over low heat until pasta is ready.
- Add the cooked noodles to the saucepan and toss to coat. Serve immediately garnished with a sprinkle of dried parsley.