- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 4
Put on your sombrero as you prepare Quick and Easy Chicken Enchiladas and shout, "Ole'!"
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 2, 10 ounce cans enchilada sauce
- 1 cup Mexican blend or Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1, 4 ounce can diced green chiles
- 8, 6 inch corn tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 11 by 7 inch baking dish.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the enchilada sauce onto bottom of prepared baking dish. Combine chicken, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce, 1/2 cup cheese and chiles in medium bowl. Spoon chicken mixture evenly down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place seam-side down in the baking dish. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.