- Prep: 55 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: Makes about 1 cup
Add a few spoonfuls of this sauce to your favorite sandwich, burger or wrap. Its cool and creamy taste makes a wonderful addition of flavor and texture.
- 3/4 cup of peeled, grated cucumber
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- squeeze of a lemon
- salt and pepper
- Place the cucumber into a strainer and sprinkle with a few pinches of salt. Let the mixture sit for 45 minutes and then squeeze to remove any remaining moisture.
- Put the cucumber into a bowl along with the yogurt, sour cream, 1 squeeze of lemon and a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir well to combine and then serve.