- Prep: –
- Cook Time: –
- Total: –
- Serving: Serves 2
These gorgeous quiches are cooked and served in pepper pots for an incredible presentation. This recipe is perfect for entertaining.
- 2 medium green, yellow or sweet red peppers
- 1/2 cup frozen vegetable blend, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup skim or low-fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning, crushed
- Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds. Sawtooth or scallop pepper edges, if desired. Stand peppers upright in custard cups or muffin-pan cups.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of the vegetables into each pepper.
- In small bowl, beat together eggs, milk and seasonings until well blended. Pour about 1/3 cup of the egg mixture over vegetables in each pepper.
- Bake in preheated 325° F oven until knife inserted near center comes out clean, about 60 to 70 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.