- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
It doesn’t have to be summer to enjoy the sweet and tropical flavors of a tiki cocktail. A few sips of this rum-based concoction will transport you to your favorite Caribbean getaway in just seconds.
- 2 ounces dark Jamaican rum
- 1 ounce light Puerto Rican rum
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh orange juice
- 1/4 ounce passion fruit syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon Pernod
- dash Angostura
- sprig of mint to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a blender with 12 ounces of crushed ice. Process the mixture for 6 seconds and then transfer to a cocktail glass.
- Add additional ice to fill and then garnish the cocktail with the mint sprig; serve immediately.