- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Created by Ted Kilgore, bar manager at the Monarch Restaurant in Maplewood, Mo, this cocktail is very strong indeed with its blend of 100-proof Rye, 110-proof Green Chartreuse and 86-proof Bénédictine.
- 2-1/2 ounces shots Rittenhouse Rye whiskey
- 3/4 shot Green Chartreuse
- 3/4 shot Bénédictine
- lemon zest twist to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the lemon twist, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Slowly stir the mixture for 30 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the lemon zest twist and then serve immediately.