- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
The secret behind this flavorful cocktail is using freshly brewed jasmine tea and freshly squeezed orange and lemon juice in the blend.
- 1 barspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 barspoon Maraschino liqueur
- 1 barspoon grenadine
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce freshly brewed jasmine tea
- 1 ounce fresh orange juice
- pinch nutmeg
- tall sprig of mint to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish the drink with the tall sprig of mint and then serve immediately.