- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This sweet and spicy pumpkin cocktail will help you celebrate the warm and comforting flavors of autumn.
Photo and recipe by Kim Reynick, Summitsips.com
- 1-1/2 ounces vanilla-infused vodka
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- 1 ounce pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- pinch of pumpkin pie spice
- spiced sugar
- lemon wedge
- cinnamon stick to garnish
- Place some spiced sugar onto a plate. Run a lemon wedge around the rim of a glass to moisten and then dip the rim into the sugar, pressing gently to adhere.
- Place the remaining ingredients, except for the garnish, into a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into the prepared cocktail glass.
- Garnish the drink with the cinnamon stick and then serve immediately.