- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: About 3 cups of dip
Turn this holiday dessert favorite into a delectable appetizer by creaming it and serving it in a hollowed pumpkin! This dip tastes just like pumpkin pie, with less calories and less messy clean up! Serve with gingerbread cookies, shortbread or fruit!
- 1 (8 ounce) block of light cream cheese
- 2 cups of confectioners sugar
- 1 can of pumpkin purée
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon of light cream
- Using a handheld mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, pumpkin and pumpkin pie slice. Gradually add in cream.
- Beat until fully mixed, then add extra pumpkin pie spice for preferred taste.
- To serve in a pumpkin, cut the top off a medium pumpkin. Using a spoon, scoop outsides and set aside. Rinse out the inside of the pumpkin and completely dry before putting dip inside.
- Chill for 15-30 minutes and serve!