- Prep: 1 hr 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: Makes about 3/4 cup
This delicious pumpkin and spice spread is especially festive and enjoyable when served at a holiday party.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place the cream cheese, sugar and syrup into a bowl and beat until well blended.
- Add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon and vanilla, and continue to beat to combine.
- Cover the bowl and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.