- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 16 People
Consider serving these tasty muffins alongside your next holiday dinner.
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- In a bowl, soak raisins in hot water for 5 minutes; do not drain.
- Mix together eggs, pumpkin, sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon, vegetable oil and salt.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Blend flour combination into pumpkin mixture; mix well.
- Fold in raisin-water mixture.
- Pour batter into greased muffin pans.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.