- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Total: 1 hr 5 min
- Serving: 10
Pumpkin Pie Dessert Squares are three layers of yum!
- 1st layer: 1 package yellow cake mix (reserve 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- Filling: 3 cups pumpkin pie mix
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- Topping: 1 cup reserved cake mix
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- Grease bottom of a 13 by 9 inch baking pan. Combine cake mix, butter and egg; press into cake pan.
- Combine ingredients for filling and pour on top of cake mixture.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over top. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-50 minutes until knife inserted into center comes out clean.