- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
A fun drink to serve after your Thanksgiving Day meal instead of traditional dessert. Add a dollop of whip cream and enjoy your creamy pumpkin pie cocktail.
- 1 ounce Vodka
- 3/4 ounce pumpkin pie filling
- 1/2 ounce Kahlua
- 2 ounces Milk
- sprinkle of Cinnamon
- dollop of whip cream (optional)
- Pour the vodka, pumpkin pie filling, Kahlua and milk into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake vigorously until the ingredients are well mixed and chilled.
- Lightly wet the rim of a cocktail glass with water and then dip in cinnamon.
- Empty contents of shaker into a glass, garnish with a dollop of whip cream and serve.