- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 45 min
- Serving: 2 dozen
Oatmeal cookies packed with pumpkin and cranberries.
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup solid-pack pumpkin
- 2 cups uncooked old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Sift together the flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg and baking soda.
- Cream the butter and sugar together, mix in the egg and vanilla. Blend in the pumpkin. Stir in the flour, beat well to blend. Mix in the oats and cranberries.
- Drop tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets, 2 inches apart. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden. Cool for 1 minute before moving to racks.