- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
Impress your friends and family with this sweet bread at your next holiday gathering.
- 2-1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 2 teaspoons nutmeg
- 2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/2 cups canned pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat pumpkin, eggs, butter, marmalade and orange juice; mix well.
- Blend flour combination into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Mix 2 tablespoons orange marmalade and 1 tablespoon orange juice in a small bowl; spread over cooled bread.