- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 12
A generous slice of Pumpkin Harvest Cheesecake is welcome after a tumble in the fall leaves.
- 1 cup graham crackers crumbs
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2, 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1, 16 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, chilled
- sliced almonds, toasted for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix crumbs with 1 tablespoon sugar. Combine crumbs and butter. Press into flat bottom of a springform pan and chill.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until well blended. Beat in pumpkin and spices. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each. Pour into prepared crust. Bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove cake and raise oven temperature to 400 degrees F. Mix sour cream, remaining 1/4 cup sugar and vanilla. Spread over filling. Return to oven and bake for 8 minutes. Cool cake on rack. Remove sides of pan. Chill.
- Whip cream before serving. Pipe a border of whipped cream around cake and garnish with almonds.