- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 8-10 People
This is very similar to pumpkin pie, except it has a crumbly layer on top and there is no crust. This is a great recipe to make in a short amount of time. Pumpkin Dessert can be served warm or cold and is great with a side of vanilla ice cream.
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 1 12-ounce can evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup white sugar
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 8-ounces Cool Whip
- Mix together pumpkin, evaporated milk and eggs. Pour into a 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over pumpkin filling.
- Pour melted butter over cake mix.
- Sprinkle chopped nuts on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-minutes to 1-hour.