- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 4 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Chocolate chips add a delicious flavor to Pumpkin Crunch Cream Pie.
- 3/4 cup cold milk
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup solid pack pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2/3 cup almonds, slivered
- 1, 8 ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Pour milk into a mixing bowl, add pudding mix and beat with a wire whisk until well blended, about 1 minute. Let mixture stand 5 minutes.
- Blend in pumpkin, spice, almonds, chips and 2 cups of whipped topping. Spoon into pie crust. Chill 4 hours. Just before serving, garnish with remaining whipped topping and chocolate curl, if desired.