- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: Makes 1 loaf
This fun variation of banana bread is an excellent choice during those crisp, cool days in October.
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 banana, mashed
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; set aside.
- Cream butter, brown sugar, pumpkin, cranberry sauce, egg and banana.
- Blend flour combination into pumpkin mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.