- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
These fun cookies are ideal for sharing with friends and family during the holiday season.
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Mix together pumpkin, vanilla, sugar, vegetable oil and egg; set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Blend flour combination into pumpkin mixture.
- In a separate bowl, dissolve baking soda and milk; stir into pumpkin mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until edges begin to brown.