- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 10-12 Muffins
It's easy to forget that pumpkins are a vegetable, especially when they taste as good as they do in this pumpkin and spice muffin recipe!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries or cherries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
- Spoon ingredients into greased muffin cups.
- Bake the muffins for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove and let stand for five minutes before serving.