- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 8-12 servings
Easy and yummy breakfast or dessert.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3 (11 ounce) packages soft breadsticks
- 3/4 cup fat-free squeeze margarine
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 2 heaping tablespons cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Remove the breadsticks from the can. Cut in half. Roll into balls.
- Place the margarine into one bowl. Combine the cinnamon and sugar in another.
- Rolls the balls in the margarine and then in the sugar mixture. Place in the bundt pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.