- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 1 hr 35 min
- Serving: 4-6
Pull Apart Bread is sweet and irresistable when served warm.
- 2 loaves frozen white bread, thawed
- 1 stick margarine
- 1 large package vanilla pudding (not instant)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Pull apart one loaf of bread into small pieces and lay in a greased 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- In a saucepan melt: margarine, pudding, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Dab half of the sauce on the bread layer. Pull apart second loaf and place pieces on top of first layer. Dab with remaining sauce.
- Let rise 1 hour. Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Invert bread onto a sheet of wax paper as soon as it's done.