- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 6
Serve this dish with rice for a full meal.
- 1 1/2 pouns fish fillets
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 10 spears of fresh asparagus, cooked and cut into 1 inch pieces.
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Arrange fish fillets in a greased shallow pan.
- Sppon lime juice over fish.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 3 inches from heat for 10 minutes.
- Arrange asparagus over fish.
- Heat milk in top of double boiler.
- Add shredded cheese.
- Stir until cheese has melted.
- Spoon over fish and asparagus.
- Return to oven and broil on lowest rack for about 10 minutes.