- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 21 min
- Total: 21 min
It's the first day of school. Time for teachers, time for books, time for apple pancakes. These simple, palate pleasing fluffy, baked pancakes are sure to please your whole family.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup unsifted all-purpose flour
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1, 8-ounce tub whipped topping
- Plop butter into an 8 x 8-inch baking dish, then place dish in an oven preheated to 450 degrees F. Mix together the other ingredients.
- In a blender, combine eggs, milk, and flour; blend for several minutes, until fluffy and light colored.
- Remove hot pan from oven, making sure the butter is melted and bubbling around the bottom of the pan. Pour egg mixture into the pan and return it to the oven immediately. Bake for 18 to 21 minutes, or until the pancake is golden and the center has set.
- Remove from oven, slice into serving size pieces and serve immediately covered with apple pie filling and whipped cream topping.