- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
A puffy whipped cheese and egg topped English muffin with a ham and corn spread.
- 4 English muffins, toasted
- 1 (4 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1 (8 ounce) can corn, drained
- 3 eggs, seperated
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spread each muffin ham with the deviled ham, and then with the corn.
- Beat together the egg yolks and mustard until thick and yellow. Add in the cheese.
- Stiffly beat the egg whites, fold in to the yolk mixture.
- Spoon the egg mixture onto the muffins, spreading to the edges.
- Arrange on a cookie sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.