- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
Add a twist on a classic martini by using lavender-infused gin and aromatic herbes de Provence vermouth.
- 2-1/2 parts Lavender-Infused Gin
- 2-1/2 parts Vermouth de Provence
- 1 part Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur
- Orange twist to garnish
- Place a martini glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Put the gin, vermouth, and Cointreau into a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice, and stir until chilled.
- Strain the mixture into the prepared glass and garnish with the orange twist; serve immediately.