- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 10 appetizers
Salty slices of extra thin prosciutto rolled around a creamy cheese, nut and date mixture makes an elegant and delicious cocktail party hors devours.
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons Danish blue cheese
- 5 slices of prosciutto, halved
- 10 dates, pitted
- 5 almonds, halved
- 5 basil leaves, halved
- 5 mint leaves, halved
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Place the cream cheese and the blue cheese in a bowl and mix until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in the almonds, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix to combine.
- Put a date on the end of a slice of prosciutto then add 1 tablespoon of the cheese filling, half of a basil leaf and half of a mint leaf. Roll up the slice and then place on a serving plate. Serve immediately.