- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Seriously simple to make with a mix of light and refreshing ingredients, this dish will become your new staple salad for cookouts in the summer.
- 3 cups cantaloupe balls (scooped from melon with a melon baller)
- 8 ounces fresh, mini mozzarella balls
- 8 slices prosciutto, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup torn mint leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine the cantaloupe, mozzarella and prosciutto in a serving bowl.
- Pour in the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle in the mint and toss. Serve immediately.