- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 3 hr 30 min
- Total: 3 hr 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Ranch coated pretzel snack, made in the slow cooker.
- 1 (14 ounce) package pretzel nuggets
- 3 cups tiny twist pretzels
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) envelopes ranch dressing mix
- Place the pretzels in the slow cooker.
- Mix the oil and ranch dressing together and pour over the pretzels, stir to coat.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours. Remove the cover and cook for 30 more minutes.
- Spread onto a cookie sheet to cool.