- Prep: 4 hr 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 4 hr 20 min
- Serving: 12
Pretzel Strawberry Salad is a classic recipe that everyone loves.
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1, 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1, 6 ounce carton Cool Whip
- 1, 6 ounce package strawberry jello
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2, 10 ounce packages frozen strawberries
- Mix pretzels, butter and sugar. Press into a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees F for 5 minutes. Cool.
- Mix cream cheese and sugar. Stir in Cool Whip and spread over pretzel crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Stir jello into boiling water. Cool, then add strawberries. Cool until syrupy. Pour over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate 4 hours.