- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 18 min
- Total: 33 min
- Serving: 6
Presto Fudge Brownies are made in a flash and filled with chocolate chips.
- 1, 9 ounce package fudge brownie mix plus ingredients to make brownies
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup nuts, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 8 inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Stir in 1/4 cup each of chocolate chips and nuts into batter. Pour batter into pan; spread evenly. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until set in center. Remove to wire rack to cool.
- Immediately sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over hot brownie. Let stand 5 minutes or until chocolate is softened; spread evenly. Sprinkle with remaining nuts. Cool at least 20 minutes before cutting.
- Cut brownies into squares.