- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 25 min
- Serving: 4
Serve Presto Chicken Divan with white rice.
- 1, 10 ounce package frozen broccoli spears, cooked al dente
- 2 chicken breasts, boneless, halved
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup soft bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- hot cooked rice
- Drain broccoli and arrange in shallow 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Simmer chicken in small amount of water for 35 minutes or until tender. Drain and arrange on broccoli. Mix the next 4 ingredients and pour over top. Mix bread crumbs with butter; sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes. Serve with white rice.