- Prep: 35 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Preserved lemon, otherwise known as lemon pickle, is a condiment common in North African cuisine. It brings bright and zesty flavor to this yogurt dip.
- 1/2 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2-1/2 tablespoons finely chopped preserved lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place the Greek yogurt, sour cream, lemon rind, fresh dill and fresh pepper into a bowl and stir until thoroughly blended.
- Season the dip to taste with additional pepper if needed, and then place, covered, in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with an assortment of raw vegetables for dipping.