- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 6
Preacher's Casserole is great to make ahead on a busy Sunday.
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, browned
- 4 small onions, chopped
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 large can chow mein noodles
- Mix all ingredients together except noodles.
- In a greased 3 quart casserole sprinkle 1/2 cup noodles. Alternate layers of beef mixture and noodles, ending with a layer of noodles. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.